Physical Therapist Job Description
- Are you looking for autonomy in private practice?
- Would you like to see one patient at a time?
- Would you like to see patients that value what you do?
- Are you looking to become part of a team that values your time, skill set and continued professional development?
- Do you have a niche or specialty area of treatment?
- Do you have patients seeking you out for treatments?
- Would you like to stop hiding behind the shadow of a guaranteed salary and earn what you generate?
- Minimum 2 years experience (licensed and practicing) and or Residency Trained
- Must have 3-5 local referral sources that refer 1 new patient/week
If you said yes to the questions above… we have a great opportunity for you!
Our purpose is to help people become their best. This includes patients, clients, and staff. This practice was founded on the belief that physical therapy should only be delivered one patient at a time. Since 2004 the “One on One” model has proven that an Out of Network Practice can be very successful.
Our team of specialists include those that treat complicated patients, chronic pain, pelvic floor, sports, general orthopaedics, headaches, neurological disorders and more.
We offer in-house Pilates sessions, massage therapy, personal training and whole body cryotherapy. In addition we are well connected to the Atlanta best healthcare practitioners and fitness providers.
What characteristics will help you succeed at One on One Physical Therapy?
- Confident, outgoing, exceptional verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Marketing ability – using various mediums such as online, social media, face to face, community outreach
- Collaborative spirit – we are a team environment that fosters a desire to continually learn and grow, all the while having fun with our clients and each other
- Initiative to grow individually and with the business
- Dry Needling Trained
- Board Certification and or Residency Training
- Trained in (willingness to get trained in) Pilates and Redcord
If you feel this matches your ideals come and take a look at our practice. We are housed in a 12,000 square foot facility conveniently located inside of I-285 just off I-85.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.