ACL Injury Prevention and Performance Enhancement
What is the One on One PT ACL Injury Prevention and Performance Enhancement?
The One on One PT ACL Injury Prevention and Performance Enhancement Program, or ACL IPP, is a comprehensive program designed to minimize the risk of sustaining non-contact ACL injuries and enhance athletic performance. This 8 week program combines the essential elements of current ACL prevention programs in one package. Core stability, Alignment, Movement strategies and Strength (CAMS) are the modifiable risk factors in ACL injury prevention that are highlighted in our program.
- Initial Performance Assessment: establishes baseline and directs the starting point for each athlete.
- Individualized risk profiling based on normative data.
- Individualized feedback and treatment plans based on the athletes results.
- 3 total training sessions a week:
- We will require 1x/week in person to train
- Sessions 2 and 3 can be done at home via TrainHeroic or back at One on One Physical Therapy for an additional fee*
- Reassessments: Allows athletes to track progress, modify training and create recommendations for integration into the season.
- Recommendations for integration of program components into the following season.
What makes this program different?
- Individualized training program,
- Education on sports nutrition, hydration, recovery and stress management.
Who is this program for?
The program is designed for athletes ages 10 and up. Because the program is individualized, our specialists are able to tailor programming to athletes at any level.
How much is the program?
View our pricing schedule to determine which package is right for you.
How does someone sign up?
To register, please Fill Out This Form
Email email@example.com or contact One on One Physical Therapy at (770) 500-3848.