Our Physical Therapists and Massage Therapists work together to tailor a specific plan to fit your needs.
At One on One Physical Therapy, massage therapy is an important adjunct to physical therapy. Our Physical Therapists and Massage Therapists work together, communicating as a team, to offer you a specific treatment plan, tailored to your needs.
Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
- Promotes healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Reduces formation of excess scar tissue
- Provides greater range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymphatic fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces anxiety and stress
At One on One Physical Therapy we have two great massage therapists, Gilbert Pena & Sara Wolfgang. They offer 30 Minute, 60 Minute, & 90 Minute sessions.