Ergonomics is the study and focus of designing and arranging things people use in the work environment so that they can interact most efficiently, safely, and comfortably in the workplace.
At One on One Physical Therapy, we believe that a patient’s work environment can directly affect the body and we would like to find ways to incorporate better ergonomic practices into our patient’s plan of care. If you are interested in learning more about Ergonomics and the services and accessories we offer please email email@example.com
How Much Does A Consultation Cost?
What Accessories do we offer?
- Sit-to-Stand Workstations
- Adjustable Key Board Trays
- Mouse pads
- Ergonomic Chairs
- And More!
How do I schedule?
10 Tips to Sitting Correctly!
- Keep your head centered over your shoulders
- The computer monitor should be directly in front of you. The top of the monitor screen should be even, or slightly lower than eye level, and tilted as if reading a book.
- When a source document is used, it should be positioned directly in front of the monitor and keyboard.
- Consider an adjustable keyboard and mouse tray with adjustments for tilt and height
- The keyboard should be in a slight negative position.
- Hands should be kept in line with your forearms
- Armrests are used to support the arms and shoulders (Adjustable armrests can help prevent neck, shoulder, back, and hand problems.)
- The seat should fit the user in width and depth while providing proper support and comfort.
- The backrest should not only support your back but assist in maintaining the natural curve of your lower back. The backrest should be adjustable in height and back angle.
- The chair mechanism should provide adjustments in seat height, seat angle, seat depth, and back angle in accordance with the users body. The chair base should provide stability and casters appropriate for the chair’s use.