Massage Therapy is an important adjunct to physical therapy. Our Physical Therapists and Massage Therapists work together, communicating as a team, in order to tailor a specific plan to fit your needs.
Benefits of Physical Therapy Massage Include:
- Promotes healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Reduces formation of excess scar tissue
- Provides greater range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymphatic fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces anxiety and stress
At One on One Physical Therapy we have great massage therapists that offer 30 Minute, 60 Minute, & 90 Minute sessions.